Digging For Roots

Digging For Roots
In the Deep South

Monday, May 17, 2010

Pantry Organization

This is my first Project - I really am an organized person, normally. Even though my pantry does not show it, I let it become a dumping ground it seems but no more!



Looking at some of the awesome blogs on here has motivated me to whip it in shape



Before: Everything is just tossed in, Dig for what you want, Not much rhyme or reason
































After: Much Better! Now I should be able to not only see what I have but also what I need to get


I am planning to move my spices in here also, that's what the board is for - they should not fall over but sit level this way

On to the next project, hmmmm wonder what that will be...

Michelle




No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comments I appreciate each one!