Digging For Roots

Digging For Roots
In the Deep South

Sunday, May 16, 2010

Inspiration

There are so many talented ladies on the net. I can't wait to try some of the wonderful projects and crafts I have seen

I have never considered myself crafty, and I don't have what I would call a creative streak. My Mom sewed all of mine and my sisters clothes until I was in the 4th grade and started having to wear a uniform. Why I never asked her to teach me I don't know. But now I am going to learn. She also is artistic, I am not sure that I can do anything about the fact that I can't even draw a decent stick person. But I am good at tracing :0)

Now that it is just me and the hubby we have more rooms to use and I can decorate without having to remember that I have a "house full" of boys. I've been outnumbered for 16-years. We have been in this house for 9 almost 10 years and I think and I have not really put stamp on it. So now is the time.

I plan to use this blog to post my plans & lists. I'm really good a lists. LOL
Then when I do something post before and after pictures and maybe join some parties

Wish me luck. All help and comments are appreciated.

Michelle

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comments I appreciate each one!